Polaris solar PV net news: Guangdong development and reform to new functions (2015), No. 396
SHUNDE district-level municipal people’s Government, the people’s Government, provincial departments, limited liability company, Guangzhou power supply Bureau of Guangdong power grid co Shenzhen power supply Bureau Ltd:
According to Government plans, to accelerate clean energy in our province-building, promoting and optimizing the structure of investment, steady growth, I appointed research developed in conjunction with the relevant authorities on accelerating the construction of our province’s clean energy plan, agreed by the provincial people’s Government, it is issued to you, please earnestly implement. Problems encountered in the implementation process can reflect to me.
Guangdong provincial development and Reform Commission
The July 13, 2015
On accelerating the construction of our province’s clean energy plan
The province has great potential for development of clean energy including nuclear power, natural gas and renewable energy such as wind power, solar photovoltaic power generation. Guangdong Province is located in the southeast coast, rich in renewable energy such as wind, solar, and has great development potential, nuclear power plant is rich in resources, with the conditions for large-scale development of nuclear power; natural gas market. After years of development, Guangdong nuclear power, natural gas and renewable energy has made certain achievements, reach a certain size, while promoting the development of related industries. Accelerate the development of clean energy to improve the energy supply capacity, optimizing energy structure, drive the development of related industries and promote economic growth is of great significance. In order to speed up the construction of clean energy in our province, this programme has been formulated.
A, State of
(A) of the progress made.
1. nuclear power. Province province is the nation’s first nuclear power, uranium resources and nuclear power plant is rich in resources, with the advantages and basic conditions for further development of nuclear power. At present, the province has built the Daya Bay nuclear power base and the Yangjiang nuclear power station unit 1th, total installed capacity 7.2 million-kilowatt; Yangjiang nuclear power unit 2-6 and the construction of the Taishan nuclear power station, a project is, the total installed capacity of 8.9 million-kilowatt. Huizhou, lufeng in nuclear power, nuclear power and other projects being carried out preparatory work.
2. natural gas. Dapeng LNG project has been built in Shenzhen and Zhuhai Golden Gulf LNG project, the West-East gas pipeline and gas supply facilities, supply capacity of about 35 billion cubic meters of natural gas per year; natural gas main pipeline network built about 2000 km, the initial formation of inner and outer ring of gas pipeline network in Pearl River Delta, as well as the connected gas transmission network in Northern Guangdong. From 2014 to 13 billion cubic metres of natural gas consumption, gas consumption, mainly in such areas as power generation, commercial, residential gas, power gas total gas consumption of more than 50%.
3. wind power. Our province’s onshore wind technology development about 14 million-kilowatt, mainly in the coastal regions and Northern Guangdong, Guangdong high altitude mountain; offshore wind farm offshore 5-30 meters depth area develop capacity of about 11 million-kilowatt. At present, the province has built onshore wind power capacity of about 2.35 million-kilowatt, had approved the project installed capacity of about 1.98 million-kilowatt. Accelerating the construction of onshore wind power at the same time, actively promoting the construction of offshore wind energy. Zhuhai South network Mount Laurel (200,000-kilowatt), Yue Zhanjiang foreign law (200,000-kilowatt), Guangdong Yangjiang Sha BA (300,000-kilowatt), Hua Yang Jiang Sha BA (600,000-kilowatt), cgnpc Yang Jiang Nanpeng Island (400,000-kilowatt), 5 offshore wind energy project is carrying out preparatory work.
4. the solar photovoltaic power generation. About 2,200 hours of average annual solar radiation in our province, is South-North pattern, Eastern Guangdong Province belong to the three categories of solar energy resources coastal areas, other areas belonging to the four categories. In recent years, the State-aid policy, driven by solar photovoltaic power generation in our province achieve fast development currently build photovoltaic power capacity of about 580,000-kilowatt in the province, is building the capacity of about 200,000-kilowatt. Foshan Sanshui industry zone, conghua City Industrial Park, Shenzhen qianhai zone was declared a national demonstration zone of distributed PV applications, planning a total installed capacity of 260,000-kilowatt.
(B) there is a problem.
1. nuclear power. Under the influence of factors such as safety, technical and public communication, nuclear power a long construction period, while nuclear power construction progress greatly influenced by national policies, in accordance with national unity deployment project construction.
2. natural gas. I the cost of natural gas utilization is high, natural gas consumption is only 5% per cent of the province’s total energy consumption, construction of natural gas pipelines and gas storage facilities cannot meet the market demand, Guangdong Province, in Western Guangdong natural gas main pipeline network is not yet accessible.
3. wind power. Province within some wind resources good of mountain was included has ecological rein district, land wind electric project location by limit; by land planning adjustment, and land, and forestry with to approval slow, and supporting grid facilities construction progress not match and part to city clear not development wind electric, factors effect, currently I province some wind electric project is has was approved, but yet starts construction, in must degree Shang restricted has I province land wind electric construction progress. Offshore wind energy project involving maritime, shipping, marine function zoning, marine environmental protection, military and other fields, early coordination is difficult, approval and cumbersome, time-consuming; offshore wind power project is expected to benefit poor, affecting the progress of project.
4. solar power. Roof owners benefit from limited offers a rooftop are not enthusiastic, distributed PV roof needed resources to implement more difficult; investment business owners worry about the roof instability affect PV power generation earnings. In addition, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shanghai and other coastal provinces in the State subsidy policy was further based on the provincial as well as city and County subsidies, rapid development of photovoltaic power generation, the province did not introduce subsidies, relatively slow development.
Second, the development goals
(A) until the end of 2015 goals.
–Nuclear power. By the end of 2015, the province built nuclear power installed capacity will reach about 8.3 million-kilowatt (from 2014, new installed capacity of 1.08 million-kilowatt, the same below), under construction nuclear power installed capacity is about 7.8 million-kilowatt above.
–Natural gas. By 2015, the province build supply capacity of about 39 billion cubic metres of natural gas per year (new natural gas supply capacity of about 4 billion cubic meters/year), supporting the gas main pipeline network built around 2083 km (add approximately 83 km of pipe network) to build natural gas power generation (including combined heat and power, peak power, distributed generation) about 15.52 million-kilowatt (capacity about 1.2 million-kilowatt).
–Wind power. By the end of 2015, onshore wind power capacity reached 3 million-kilowatt (capacity 700,000-kilowatt).
–Solar photovoltaic power generation. By the end of 2015, photovoltaic power installed capacity reached 1 million-kilowatt (capacity 500,000-kilowatt).
(B) until the end of 2017 goal.
–Nuclear power. By 2017, the province built nuclear power installed capacity will reach about 14 million-kilowatt (from 2014, new installed capacity of 6.8 million-kilowatt, the same below), under construction nuclear power installed capacity is about 4.7 million-kilowatt above.
–Natural gas. By 2017, the province’s natural gas supply capacity of about 47 billion cubic meters/year built (new natural gas supply capacity of about 12 billion cubic meters/year), supporting the gas main pipeline network built around 2863 km (add some 863 kilometers of pipe network) to build natural gas power generation (including combined heat and power, peak power, distributed generation) about 20 million-kilowatt (capacity about 6.5 million-kilowatt).
–Wind power. By 2017 onshore wind power capacity reached 4.2 million-kilowatt (capacity about 1.9 million-kilowatt), offshore wind reaches 300,000-kilowatt.
–Solar photovoltaic power generation. PV power capacity reached 2.2 million-kilowatt by 2017 (new installed capacity of about 1.7 million-kilowatt).
Three key, major tasks and projects
(A) the safe and efficient development of nuclear power.
1. the main tasks. Yangjiang nuclear power unit 2-6 and speed up construction of Taishan nuclear power projects under construction actively Earth nuclear power, a project approved by the State as soon as possible and approved projects. Do nuclear power station project in Huizhou public communication and other preparatory work, promoting the project conditions reported to the State for approval as soon as possible according to national unity deployment, promote nuclear power in Zhanjiang follow-up nuclear power projects in provinces such as preparatory work, as soon as possible into the State nuclear power development plan and allowed to carry out preparatory work.
2. key projects. In 2015, the Yangjiang nuclear power station unit 2nd built, advance Earth’s nuclear power project, towards the Earth’s nuclear power of a project approved by the State; added nuclear power installed capacity 1.08 million-kilowatt new year, new investment of 18 billion yuan. In 2016, built of Yangjiang nuclear power units 3rd (1.08 million-kilowatt) and Taishan nuclear power unit 1th (1.75 million-kilowatt), promote Earth nuclear power project; the annual new nuclear power installed capacity totals 2.83 million-kilowatt, new investment of 21 billion yuan. In 2017, the Yangjiang nuclear power station built unit 4th (1.08 million-kilowatt) and Taishan nuclear power 2nd unit (1.75 million-kilowatt); annual new nuclear power installed capacity totals 2.83 million-kilowatt, new investment of 17 billion yuan.
(B) in an orderly way using natural gas.
1. the main tasks. Active expansion of the natural gas supply channels, increasing import of LNG resource to accept domestic onshore gas pipeline, greater use of South China Sea natural gas. Speeding up construction of gas main pipeline network, especially Guangdong Province, Western Guangdong natural gas main pipeline network construction to speed up the completion of Guangdong Province, Guangdong LNG project pipeline project, the West-East gas transmission line, Guangdong, LNG project in Western Guangdong, Guangxi regional project and associated works. According to “a net across the province,” principles, implementation and construction of natural gas resources, and step, to advance in stages, gradually formed the province’s networking and resource sharing, open, safe and reliable natural gas pipeline system. Developing natural gas. Working in the heat load set (type of) moderate industry park construction of gas-fired cogeneration power plant, according to local conditions to develop the natural gas distributed generation, combined with the peak demand natural gas peaking power plant construction.
2. key projects. In 2015, the Guangdong Dapeng LNG project built fourth tank project in Zhanjiang in Western Guangdong, Guangxi LNG project spur line project, and new supply capacity about 4 billion cubic meters of natural gas per year, about 83 km trunk natural gas pipelines, natural gas power generation capacity of about 1.2 million-kilowatt, annual new investments of about 9.8 billion yuan. In 2016, built Diego Fu LNG project in Shenzhen, Guangdong LNG project, new natural gas supply capacity of about 8 billion cubic meters/year, natural gas trunk pipelines, natural gas power generation capacity of about 400 km 300,000-kilowatt, new investment of about 20.5 billion yuan for the year. In 2017, strive to build Northeast natural gas trunk pipeline project, the West-East gas transmission line route in Fujian and Guangdong, Guangdong, Guangdong, Xinjiang coal gas transmission pipeline engineering, new supply capacity of about 13 billion cubic metres of natural gas per year, about 380 km of gas main pipeline, natural gas power generation capacity of about 5 million-kilowatt, new investment of about 20.5 billion yuan for the year.
(C) to speed up the development of wind power.
1. the main tasks. In accordance with the “land before and after the sea”, “after the first offshore, high seas” principle, developing wind power. Order standard onshore wind development, continued to develop the onshore wind resources in coastal areas suitable for wind power development, proper development of wind power resources in mountain areas. The orderly development of offshore wind energy resources, through pilot demonstration projects construction of offshore wind power, promote the development of large-scale cluster. Focus on outside Mount Laurel, Zhanjiang, Zhuhai, Yangjiang Luo Sha BA, Yang Jiangnan Peng Islands and other offshore wind projects.
2. key projects. In 2015, promoting China-top in Yangjiang, China resources in lianzhou times, Huadian xuwen huahai onshore wind projects, annual new built onshore wind power installed capacity 700,000-kilowatt, new investment of 6.5 billion yuan. In 2016, pushing cgnpc Dechen dadingshan, CR xuwen Fukurai, yuedian Dianbai your child such as onshore wind projects and Mount Laurel offshore wind energy projects in Zhuhai, new build wind power installed capacity of 700,000-kilowatt, with onshore wind power installed capacity 600,000-kilowatt, offshore wind power installed capacity of 100,000-kilowatt, new investment of 7.4 billion yuan. In 2017, the new build wind power installed capacity of 800,000-kilowatt, with onshore wind power installed capacity 600,000-kilowatt, offshore wind power installed capacity of 200,000-kilowatt, new investment of 9.2 billion yuan.
(D) promoting solar photovoltaic applications.
1. the main tasks. Make full use of all kinds of industrial parks focused on connecting the roof is rich in resources, load stability, grid access and strong advantages, promote the scale application of distributed PV; support for commercial enterprises, public institutions, industrial plants, individual residents roof construction of distributed solar power projects. Land resources are plentiful, grid access conditions are good areas to develop photovoltaic encouraged agriculture combined, Yue Kwong mutual complement and other forms of photovoltaic power generation. Advance, Sanshui, Foshan, Guangzhou conghua, qianhai in Shenzhen national demonstration area for distributed PV applications.
2. key projects. In 2015, promoting town, Yangdong 50,000-kilowatt PV, Yangjiang yinshan South medicine base ground such as PV PV, Zhongshan galanz 60,000-kilowatt distributed PV photovoltaic projects, Sanshui, Foshan, Guangzhou conghua, qianhai in Shenzhen the national demonstration area of distributed PV applications, annual 500,000-kilowatt new build photovoltaic power capacity, new investment of 4 billion yuan. In 2016, the new build photovoltaic power generation installed capacity 600,000-kilowatt, new investment of 4.8 billion yuan. In 2017, the new build photovoltaic power generation installed capacity 600,000-kilowatt, new investment of 4.8 billion yuan.
(E) promote the development of clean energy industries.
1. the main tasks. Accelerating clean energy use at the same time, actively promoting industrial development. Speeding up the construction of nuclear-fuel industrial park project, actively coordinate the nuclear group, China Guangdong nuclear power group and getting the National Defense Science and Industry Council and other relevant departments to support, promote nuclear fuel settled in the province as soon as possible and speed up the construction of industrial park project. Focus on the development of megawatt-class wind turbine sets of units manufacturing industry, by 2017 and 5 MW and above large offshore wind turbine manufacturing and application. Strengthen the study of solar efficient photoelectric conversion technology, key technology bottleneck breakthrough solar cell manufacturing equipment, promote the development of industrialization of solar cells.
2. key projects. Promoting composition of large-scale nuclear fuel industry Park, Ming-6.5 MW offshore wind turbine and industrialization of key components of projects, high concentration solar cell expansion and efficiency projects. In 2015, the new investment of 900 million yuan in 2016, new investment of some 1.3 billion yuan in 2017, new investment of 1.6 billion yuan.
Summary calculations, 2015-2017, the total new investment in clean energy projects in the province about 147.4 billion yuan, are investing funds from enterprises to solve. New investment and capacity shown in the table below, information on specific projects as detailed in the annex.
New investment in clean energy in our province of 2015-2017 and capacity planning
Four measures, work
(A) speeding up the project.
In accordance with the unified deployment of orderly development of nuclear power projects, promoting projects completed and put into production on schedule, promote follow-up projects preparatory work within the province, as soon as possible into the State nuclear power development plan and allowed to carry out preparatory work. Actively promote construction of gas power project has not yet started to implement the approved conditions, to start construction as soon as possible, studies on the construction projects cannot be properly adjusted, ordered forward with follow-up electric preliminary work. Scale clusters to develop offshore wind power, support and design units, wind power developers, equipment manufacturing, construction units, industry alliances, and offshore wind energy project design, construction, operation, and maintenance processes, reduce costs, ensure quality, reduce risk. Industrial Park, large corporations, public institutions and actively install using distributed PV.
(B) increase coordination support.
Relevant departments of the province and around the city to form a consensus to support clean energy development. Development and reform Department specifications to facilitate project management, further simplify the registration procedures, facilitate new energy sources such as photovoltaic development. Land and resources departments actively supporting clean energy projects to support. Marine Department to speed up its offshore wind power projects with sea pre-trial, sea EIA and other supporting documents for work. Forestry sector to support moderate and orderly development of onshore wind resources in mountain areas, wind power project is located in the woodland protection and utilization planning and forestry eco-line-related provisions, as well as strict implementation of forestry eco-environmental protection and soil and water conservation measures, law and compliance audit of projects related with forest land. Environmental protection departments support the proper development of wind power resources in mountain areas, and promote the coordinate development and ecological environment of the project. Power grid enterprises to further improve grid-connected power generation project management, promoting supporting synchronization network engineering and new energy projects completed and put into production. Concerned, be proactive, to solve in the development of clean energy issues and problems, promoting the projects completed and put into operation as soon as possible.
(C) strengthening policy support.
1. introduction of provincial funding policies. Follow-up to the General Office of the provincial Government of the opinions on promoting the healthy development of the photovoltaic industry (Yue Fu (2014) 9), reference to practices in other provinces, according to province, from coal-fired power plant electricity price in the lower left part of the funds for wind power and solar power subsidies, specific subsidy programs separately.
2. perfecting the incentive mechanism. The statistical, economic and information technology, environmental protection sector solar power consumption into cities and enterprises energy saving and emission reduction. Support elimination of distributed PV units according to the conversion of energy or reduce the emissions involved in relevant transactions. PV power generation projects are encouraged voluntary carbon emission reduction trading.
Annex 2: clean energy investment plan, Guangdong Province (2015-2017) “PV part”
Original title: Guangdong provincial development and Reform Commission issued the Declaration on accelerating the construction of our province’s clean energy programme for the implementation of the notification