Polaris solar PV net news: Chapter I General provisions
First according to the Inner Mongolia autonomous region, development and Reform Commission on issuing < common pv trial measures for the competitive allocation of inner mongolia autonomous region > notice (send energy inside 902) to develop these rules.
Article II scope these rules apply for autonomous region ordered 2016-normal PV power plant construction project in Erdos city.
Third ordinary competitive configured optimally for PV. Optimization work to follow compliance according to law, principles of openness, fairness and justice, mark points.
Chapter II procedures
Fourth, Ordos city, by the development and Reform Commission announced to the Community rules.
Fifth integrated management of public resources in Erdos city deals from Office pursuant to this rule organized experts to evaluate the election project, selecting the best experts for 5 people, evaluate processes invite energy regulation Council in North China and Inner Mongolia business and Ordos City Committee for discipline inspection supervision.
Items that meet the assessment criteria in accordance with article VI of the XX photovoltaic project outline of the assessment report (see the appendix) preparation of the assessment report. In this rule after the 7th, integrated management of public resources in Erdos City trading office in public resources in Erdos City trading posted bulletin on project evaluation, unit-linked in accordance with the timing requirements of the project, that the text of the assessment report and its annex to all material bound together, submitted to the integrated management of public resources in Erdos City trading offices involved in selecting and flag areas where the project development and reform Department.
Article seventh public resources in Erdos city traffic management office in writing to attend an assessment issued by the project scoring and results, and public resources in Erdos posted transactions.
Eighth in Erdos city development and Reform Commission, according to the rating results compiled annual implementation programme for photovoltaic power generation in the region reported to the State development and Reform Commission.
Chapter assessment conditions
Nineth participate in selecting the best enterprise shall satisfy the following conditions: participation in selecting the best business business scope of registration shall contain the new energy development, construction, operations, and other related content; registered capital shall not be less than 5 million; non-defaulting credit.
Article tenth participation in selecting the best projects should meet the following requirements: investment section Nineth; clearly the site coordinates and site agreements, land on the nature of the land documents grid enterprises issued by the project access to the substation access volume documents.
The fourth chapter excellence
11th highest rated content including advanced technology evaluation, evaluation, grid access and power tariff elimination on evaluation, business investment capacity, performance evaluation, project progress evaluated six parts of the content, as detailed in the annex to the 2016 General optimization of PV power plant project in Erdos city scoring standards.
The fifth chapter regulation
12th upper district people’s Government should charge a deposit for poverty alleviation in the project assessment prior to the making of the poor management of margin to ensure annual construction enterprises of margin payments earmarked, without the annual construction target enterprises paid the security deposit refund in a timely manner.
Article 13th annual construction projects should be strictly in accordance with the National Energy Board issued the notice on implementing renewable energy generation project management (new 358) require, in the National Department of energy renewable energy generation project management information management platform.
Article 14th investment during the construction period of the project (including the shareholders and equity ratio) and the main building shall not be changed without permission. As adjusted due to mergers and acquisitions, in the same Division of labor within the Group and other reasons, the need to change investment or equity ratio should be according to the relevant regulations of the State and the autonomous communities strictly perform the change procedures. Project owner for any reason is strictly prohibited the sale of annual construction programme.
15th by optimizing access to construction project shall be in accordance with the contract price, standard construction and development model, production should be entrusted to authorities after completion of the project work, and form a comprehensive completion report, issued by Erdos city development and Reform Commission for review and comment.
16th comprehensive acceptance does not pass or furnish information as there are falsifications of projects are not declare additional renewable electricity price subsidy, Project enterprise and its holding company may not engage in such competitive allocation activities within 5 years.
The sixth chapter supplementary articles
17th article of the rules since the release date of execution, the Ordos city development and Reform Commission is responsible for the interpretation.
Annexes: 1.2016 General optimization of PV power plant project in Erdos City standard
2.XX photovoltaic power generation project evaluation report outline
Annex 1 Erdos ‘ 2016 PV power station
Project selection criteria
, Technology review (30 min)
(A) evaluation of photovoltaic modules, is subject to inspection and qualified third party inspection reports, radio only. (22)
1. amorphous silicon solar cell PV module conversion efficiency ≥ 16.5%<16.8%, attenuation photovoltaic modules to meet by the end of the first 3%, ≤ 0.7% 3 points a year after the first year. (3)
2. crystalline silicon photovoltaic solar module conversion efficiency ≥ 16.8%<17.1%, attenuation photovoltaic modules to meet by the end of the first 3%, ≤ 0.7% 6 points each year after the first year. (6 points)
3. amorphous silicon solar cell PV module conversion efficiency ≥ 17.1%<17.4%, attenuation photovoltaic modules to meet by the end of the first 3%, ≤ 0.7% 10 points a year after the first year. (10 points)
4. crystalline silicon photovoltaic solar module conversion efficiency ≥ 17.4%<17.7%, attenuation photovoltaic modules to meet by the end of the first 3%, ≤ 0.7% 14 points a year after the first year. (14)
5. crystalline silicon photovoltaic solar module conversion efficiency ≥ 17.7%<18%, attenuation photovoltaic modules to meet by the end of the first 3%, ≤ 0.7% 18 points a year after the first year. (18)
6. crystalline silicon photovoltaic solar module conversion efficiency ≥ 18%, attenuation photovoltaic modules to meet by the end of the first 3%, ≤ 0.7% 22 points a year after the first year. (22)
7. crystalline silicon photovoltaic solar module conversion efficiency of <16% or decay pv module to meet at the end of the first >3%, attenuation within the project life cycle >20% the deduction of 10 points. (-10 points)
(B) advance evaluation of the inverter, is subject to inspection and qualified third party inspection reports, multiple choice. (8)
1. the inverter should have zero voltage across functions, as well as protection from damage and function of inverter. Provide product low voltage ride through (including zero-voltage) and frequency disturbance test reports; (2)
2. the inverter maximum conversion efficiency of not less than 99%, and overall efficiency of not less than 98.2% (2)
3. centralized inverter startup voltage not greater than 480V, string-start voltage is not higher than 200V (2 points)
4. the centralized inverter is not below the national level of protection IP55 protection class, string inverter is not below the national level of protection IP65 protection rating, issued by third party certificate authority (2)
5. using the inverter does not have any of the more advanced content to deduct 5 points; (-5 points)
Second, the price review (30 min)
(A) the national benchmark for photovoltaic Internet pricing based on the price of 0.01 Yuan, 1 points (1)
(B) the national benchmark for photovoltaic Internet pricing based on price by 0.02 Yuan, 3 points (3 points)
(C) the national benchmark for photovoltaic Internet pricing based on prices by 0.03 Yuan, 8 points (8 points)
(D) the national benchmark for photovoltaic Internet pricing based on the reduction of 0.04 Yuan, 15 points (15 points)
(E) the national benchmark for photovoltaic Internet pricing based on price by 0.05 Yuan, 25 points (25 points)
(F) the national benchmark for photovoltaic Internet pricing based on price by more than 0.05 Yuan, decreased 0.01 Yuan 1 points, the highest score of not more than 30 minutes. (30 points)
Three, power connection and eliminate evaluation (10 minutes)
(A) conditions of access (3)
Project grid access level not exceeding 35,000 volts level. (3)
(B) absorptive capacity (7 points)
1. annual growth rate ≥ 5%<10% on the flag for public consumption. (3)
2. annual growth rate above 10% on the flag for public consumption. (7)
Four, investment capacity, performance, and progress evaluation criteria (30 points)
(A) the enterprise’s investment evaluation (6 points)
1. registered capital (registered wholly-owned subsidiaries can also be based on the registered capital of the company points) (4)
(1) equal to or greater than 50 million Yuan to 2 points;
(2) greater than or equal to 100 million Yuan to 4.
2. project finance guarantee (2)
With a loan commitment letter, the bank credit proof or donor funded proof of 2 points or no points.
(B) the enterprise’s performance evaluation (18 points)
1. featured project and sort of flag (5)
Each flag featured two projects, sort of the first 5 points, the second 3 points.
2. participation in poverty alleviation (10 points)
With one of the following conditions, can score, but not cumulative.
Conditions: normal PV 2014 performance indicators for national-scale management policy, evaluate investments in projects participating in the flag areas of poverty alleviation and development, at the end of 2015, the total investment of more than 10 million Yuan, and issued by the district people’s Government detailed proof, 5 points. 2016 continues to participate in poverty alleviation and development, total investment of more than 10 million Yuan and completed physical investment of 5 million Yuan or more, certified by the flag areas where government material, 5 points; or to pay 10 million Yuan security deposit for poverty alleviation, to flags issued by the people’s Governments of the region based on the payment voucher, 5 points.
The second condition: selecting the best projects in accordance with the national solar model for poverty alleviation (increase income per household per year more than 3000 Yuan per household size criteria is about 25-kilowatt, and continued poverty for more than 20 years), the complete photovoltaic programmes for poverty alleviation, and flag district people’s Government signed agreements on poverty reduction, and pay a certain amount of margin for poverty alleviation, to flags issued by the people’s Governments of the region based on the payment voucher. Calculated in accordance with 10,000-kilowatt PV tied the poor 400 each year to pay 1.2 million yuan of funds for poverty alleviation. Security deposit and pay the funds annually for poverty alleviation by 1:1 pay, not points; by 2:1 pay, 4 points; by 3:1 pay, 6 points; by 4:1 pay, 8 points; by 5:1 pay, 10 points.
3. selecting the best projects for photovoltaic power generation base project (3)
Have a new power base includes participating project planning (planning for the autonomous region or municipal approval), 3 minutes, not scoring.
(C) evaluation of project progress (6)
1. documents issued by the development and reform Department, 2 points.
2. the supporting documents issued by the Lands Department, 2 points;
3. the supporting documents issued by the power grid enterprises, 2 points;
Annex 2xx photovoltaic project evaluation report outline
Basic situation of project
(A) the employer
Clear business name, registered capital and business scope of industrial and commercial registration, and business license copy, the industrial and commercial sector after reading files attached to the body.
(B) the total investment of the project location, pattern, scale and
Project construction site, the proposed size, mode, kW investment total investment and unit.
(C) progress made in the preparatory work
Clear the project record, land, power grids and other departments have issued opinions, while the above after the related supporting documents attached to the body.
Second, the assessment content
(A) the evaluation of advanced technology
1. PV modules
Proposed product manufacturer name, product type, specifications and models.
Third party PV module efficiency, decay rate after a copy of the inspection report attached to the body.
2. the inverter
Proposed product manufacturer name, product type, specifications and models.
According to used of inverse variable device situation, will following detection report in the of a items or more items attached in body last: a is third party on products low voltage (including 0 voltage) through and frequency disturbance of detection report copies; II is third party on products maximum sound into efficiency of detection report copies; three is third party on concentrated type or group series type inverse variable device started voltage of detection report copies; four is third party on concentrated type or group series type inverse variable device protection grade of detection report copies.
(B) electricity price evaluation
Project to be implemented price and project owners Board of directors or shareholders ‘ meeting resolutions on this item price after the original attached to the body.
(C) the evaluation of grid access
Name that clearly project connected to the substation, transformer capacity, providing access, access the voltage level, access line distance, such as the power grid company after the relevant opinion attached to the body of the file.
(D) investment evaluation
Clear project owner and investor with registered capital, project financing, Bank loan commitment letter, credit certificates or investment after investment certificates and other documents attached to the body.
(E) the enterprise’s performance evaluation
On the “featured item and sort of flag”, the District Development Council report documents shall prevail, and units do not have to discuss the content of the project.
1. with regard to “participate in poverty alleviation and development” content meets conditions of the project, details the poverty alleviation work has been carried out, clearly completed investments, and will flag district people’s Government issued after the detailed documentation attached to the body. As 2016 continues to participate in poverty alleviation and development, detailed description of work already undertaken in that year, clearly completed physical investment, and flag district people’s Government after the certificate of materials attached to the body, such as in 2016 before the substantive work, to be the poor margin payments, precise amounts paid, and will flag areas where payment vouchers issued by the Government in the wake of the body.
2. “participation in poverty alleviation and development” project of the second condition, need to determine whether poverty alleviation programmes have been developed, whether poverty reduction agreement was signed with the District Government, and discuss the main content of the poverty reduction programmes, poverty alleviation programmes attached to the body of the last. Have paid a certain amount of margin for poverty alleviation, precise amounts paid, and will flag areas where payment vouchers issued by the Government in the wake of the body.
3. clear the project is a solar power base within the item, and includes participating the project planning of new energy base of State or municipal approvals after the file attached to the body, and also planning manuscripts provide a base for future reference.
Original title: 2016 General PV power plant project in Erdos city, Inner Mongolia competitive allocation rules for the implementation of