GCL 81.9 million oversubscribed Yokoyama crystalline solar 91% equity

Polaris solar PV net news: GCL announced new energy, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, Suzhou Golden Concord energy, subscribed Yokoyama crystalline solar-powered 91% equity, total cost of 81.9 million Yuan. After the completion of the agreement, the Yellow River will have the Yokoyama crystalline solar PV remaining 9% shares.

Yokoyama Crystal solar to build photovoltaic projects, solar photovoltaic equipment sales.

Original title: GCL 81.9 million oversubscribed Yokoyama crystalline solar 91% equity

Posted in News.